What is a FloraCloth? A floorcloth is essentially a painted rug and part of the American folk art tradition. Early American floorcloths were made from canvas sails, painted, varnished, and often covered the not-so-well-to-do colonial floors. They are still quite popular in New England and have been around for centuries.
- Durable – 5+ coats of a flexible polyurethane protect the painted surface; they are perfect for hardwood, tile or very flat-carpeted surfaces and will stand up to years of use.
- Easy to clean – sponge with mild soap and water Allergen free – will not collect dust, pet hair or dander
- Fade resistant – painted with exterior latex formulated to resist UV damage
- Add a dramatic flair to a foyer or entry way. And don’t worry about a low-hanging door catching on the carpet - it will clear the surface of the FloraCloth.
- Enhance your dining room with a FloraCloth made specifically to your color combinations or size requirements. Spills are easily wiped up with no damage to your FloraCloth.
- Protect high-traffic hallways with a FloraCloth runner.